Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pillow Love!


I have recently developed a love for throw pillows! I don't however, have a love for the price they fetch in retail stores. I mean seriously? Why pay so much when they are so easy to make at home and for a much more reasonable price! I am NOT a seamstress by any means, but I do know sewing basics and how to sew a straight line. That's really all there is to it! Pick your favorite fabric, measure the size you want your pillow to be (allow an extra inch or two for the seam), sew the right sides together ( the pillow will then be inside out) .Once you have three sides sewn together, leave one open for stuffing. Turn the pillow right side out, stuff to the desired fluffiness and sew remaining seam closed. That's it! Easy right?! Here is what I made, ready for the boutique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you have taken the time stop by! I love to read your comments!